|Name||DoodleMaths: KS1 and KS2 Primary Maths|
|Download||Download Mod Apk|
DoodleMaths: KS1 and KS2 Primary Maths
DoodleMaths: KS1 and KS2 Primary Maths Game Introduction ：
DoodleMaths creates every child a personalised work programme tailored to their strengths and weaknesses. Ideal for Reception to Year 6, DoodleMaths reinforces existing knowledge while gradually introducing new concepts, making it the perfect way to supplement school learning.
From early number recognition to complex problem solving and reasoning, DoodleMaths meets all UK primary maths curriculum criteria for Reception, KS1, KS2 and KS3.
▶ Key features
✓ Powered by Proxima™, the award-winning technology which creates every child a unique educational experience
✓ Over 20,000 curriculum-aligned questions delivered in short, snappy sessions, supporting all learner types
✓ Little and often works best – just 10 minutes a day is proven to boost confidence and ability in maths
✓ Children are rewarded for their effort rather than ability, ensuring they feel a sense of accomplishment for their hard work
✓ Accessibility options such as coloured overlays and audio dictation for all 20,000+ questions
✓ Work from anywhere with offline capabilities
✓ Thoroughly researched by educational professionals and proven to work by university studies
Help your child feel confident in maths by joining the tens of thousands of families already using DoodleMaths!
▶ For children
• A personalised, engaging work programme they’ll want to do every day
• A perfect home learning tool for catching-up or getting ahead in maths
• Lots of educational games and fun collectables to unlock
▶ For parents
• A low-cost, high-impact alternative to maths tuition
• No need to set or mark your child\’s work – DoodleMaths does all of the hard work for you!
• Track and monitor progress using our free DoodleConnect app or Parent Dashboard for in-depth reports and insights
▶ For teachers
• Track effort and impact across the whole school and individual classes
• Easily view progress and identify gaps in pupils’ knowledge
• Reduce your workload with instant feedback and analysis of pupils’ work, readily available to export
▶ DoodleMaths subscriptions
All DoodleMaths app downloads also include access to the following:
• DoodleTables, our accompanying app which supports mastery of times tables
• DoodleConnect, our parent app where you can track progress, get instant updates and set motivational goals
• The Parent Dashboard, our online hub for discovering your child’s strengths and weaknesses
Enjoy access to all of DoodleMaths’ features with DoodleMaths Premium! There are two types of subscriptions available per child:
One-month subscription – £7.99
Annual subscription – £69.99
▶ The boring stuff
Users will need a paid subscription (Monthly or Annual) to access the Premium version of DoodleMaths.
The one-month subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current payment period.
Your Google Play account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within the 24hr period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
When a subscription is cancelled, access to Premium features will expire at the end of the current payment period.
DoodleMaths: KS1 and KS2 Primary Maths Game screenshot ：